All new customers are required to sign a disclaimer and provide their ID.
If you are hosting an event at a hotel and you are a first time customer you will be required to allow to us to record your photo Id for our own security. If you cannot provide ID when requested we will not be able to fulfill your order and you will be charged the delivery fee.
If you provide the incorrect address and the driver must then drive to a second address you will be charged the delivery for each address depending on which area each address is in.
If you cancel your order while the driver is already on the way you will still be liable to pay the delivery fee.
If you are located in the City we must be able to park at the address, please provide information that the driver may need. If you are in a high-rise, hotel or units the driver will either ask you to come down or will meet you in the lobby depending on how busy the driver is. We DO NOT deliver to public places!
If there is evidence shown to us of misuse we will record the incident and ensure you are unable to order again!
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Whipped Cream Chargers supplied from this website must only be used for the preparation of food. The cream chargers contain a gas called Nitrous Oxide that can be abused in the same way that glue or solvents are. In order to combat this we require that any customer purchasing our products confirm they are aware of the issues and will make every effort to prevent our products from being misused. Also we issue this warning if we suspect that you intend to misuse our products, we will refuse to sell any equipment to you. We will also refuse to do business with you in the future and your account (name, addresses etc) will be barred.
- It is an Offence to sell cream whipping chargers for the purpose of inhalation.
The risks of such misuse include narcosis, asphyxiation and potentially, death. Keep out of reach of children.
We will not sell to anyone under the age of 18.
Before using our whipped cream making equipment you must first read the manufacturers instructions. This will show you how to safely charge your cream using the cream whipping chargers.
- No more than 1 charger should be released in a 1/4L or 1/2 Litre Whipper and no more than 2 chargers for a 1 Litre Whipper. An explosion could occur from excessive pressure if you use more than stated.
- These chargers contain liquid Nitrous Oxide under great pressure. Any attempt to pierce the sealing cap of these chargers without the correct equipment could result in EXPLOSION INJURY & SERIOUS FREEZE BURNS.
- EXPLOSION DANGER - do not incinerate or expose chargers to the sun or heat. Temperature not to exceed 50C.
- Do not dispose of full chargers. They may cause someone else an injury!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- NOT TO BE FLOWN! Pressurised gas cartridges must not go on a plane at all. No excuses, you may be prosecuted.